CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Some Hot Springs Pictures





^I had probably too much fun taking pictures of these flowers. I took about 65 shots of them.
^Oreo, one of Miky's cats
^Too pretty not to capture.
^At a Perkins restaurant.
^This is located in Crystal Springs.
^I scream for ice cream!
sourpatch

5 comments:

MSM said...

I have lots of questions about your technique for several of your pictures. You have such a great perspective and you've already got editing skills.

I am not kidding you: the last time I was out taking pictures for 'fun', I tried to think about what you would shoot or what angle you'd use or whatever. You're going to have to start TEACHING!

You are very talented!!

MSM said...

So, what I was trying to say; when I'm photographing things now, it's WWED - - - what would Elana do??

Anonymous said...

You take lovely photos! I'm headed downstairs to get some ice cream now. =)

sourpatch said...

Thanks!! You just made my day!

sourpatch said...

Thanks!! You just made my day!